Anila Kitteon

Anila Kitteon
Sniff the Daffs

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Before you reproduce...

I love this country! 


There are so many things I want to talk about.
I am tempted to begin a new blog for parenting ideas, advice etc.

As a childfree person, I have - obviously - questioned re-creating. Between HG and I, we have discussed and mulled it over from all angles.
Basically, the things we most like doing don't comfortably include children.
Now as I'm sitting here, I'm thinking 'but they are only children for....' how many years?

I think we/young people don't really begin to have much of a clue - in general - what they are doing, until they reach at least 25 years of age.
That's a lot of time and energy. 💟

The more people, friends and soooo many guys I speak to who have young children tell me repeatedly, how their partner's sex drive is way off course from their own. I understand mothers (often times) are tired, overworked and unappreciated - parenting is largely an endless, thankless job, let's be honest. But I think if anyone deserves/needs sexual pleasure, it's mothers. Do yourself a favour and let your husband devour you. 👅

Love this lil bean.

Tangent:

The toddler I nanny for has started giving me genuine, unprompted thank yous for doing things for her - or when she finds out I had done/given her something. It honestly makes my day and lightens my heart.



There are many children who need caring for (I feel lucky to be welcomed and included into a supported/supportive, cultured, intellectual family).

Yet people keep popping sprogs.

I don't intend to offend - I know most of my friends are doing/will do a fantastic job of bringing caring, planet-loving, respectful little people into this world.

In the back of my head I just keep hearing... "twelve harvests left..."

Things aren't happening fast enough. Everything - EVERYTHING - (ok not everything) is still being made with plastic.

Bank cards, razors, toothbrushes, most containers...

...because (never start a sentence with because) (avoid using never/always 👧) ...

BECAUSE the people at the top are dickheads - often with psychopathic tendencies (lacking empathy - giving no shits about who gets hurt) - are in cahoots with the oil/petrol companies. Plastic is made from oil. I wonder if everyone knows that.
What I don't understand is what they think their own offspring are going to live on.


Adventuring with my man.

I also wonder what effect it will have to keep removing bits, pieces, liquids etc from the earth and it's core. Humans don't deserve this planet & it's creatures.
Then they seem surprised by earthquakes, storms etc. A'doyyyy!

In 20 to 50 years, who knows; maybe we'll all have to wear masks every time we leave the house.
Maybe we won't be able to swim in the seas, lakes, rivers, waterfalls anymore.



Anyway... breathe... another blog, another time...

Ugh.



Back to the sex drive topic - I'm not saying sex is the most important part of a relationship/marriage, but I find it can have a lot to do with intimacy, affection, belonging & connection, as much as the actual act of sex itself. I also know of women who's male partners are not interested in sex or have a low sex drive.



My initial reason for this topic was...

What are people's reasons for reproducing?

Do they think about their reasons? Feel free to drop me any ideas/answers!

GTG.

I love you xx


P.S edit - adding snaps :)

Happy place!
Chemo curls
Beautiful moth
  

No comments:

Post a Comment